The Silver Spring dental practice of Drs. Alan Dechter and Matthew Moy is your home for all your dental health needs. We can help you maintain, restore, and enhance your smile. Our team of experienced professionals can work with you to achieve your dental health goals. Whether you are looking for complete, personalized general dentistry, a full mouth reconstruction, or a smile makeover, we can address all your needs.
Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy are committed to advancing their skill through continuing education. Both dentists work constantly on improving your experience. We want to develop a lasting relationship with you as our patient. This way we know your needs can be met with highest standard of care.
Smile Maintenance: the importance of routine dentistry
Many patients wonder why they should visit with us twice a year. Even if you have good oral health and a comfortable smile, visiting the dentist is important for your health. It is likely that your routine visits to the dentist are the reason you have a healthy smile. Our team provides the general dental services that keep your teeth and gums healthy. These include:
- Dental exams and professional teeth cleaning: a thorough exam and cleaning will spot any signs of a dental concerns and remove plaque from all surfaces in the mouth.
- Screenings: we screen for tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other oral health concerns. When they are found early, we can easily treat them.
- Periodontal therapy: we treat patients with signs and symptoms of gum disease. We provide custom care for patients at greater risk of gum disease.
- Root canals: Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy offer convenient, experienced care for root canals. They’ll perform an emergency root canal for new patients when needed.
Making Over Smiles
If you are not happy with the look of your smile, we offer treatments to fix it. Cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile offering subtle or dramatic results.
- Teeth whitening: a quick and painless smile makeover can often be achieved through professional teeth whitening.
- Tooth bonding: a conservative solution for minor concerns, tooth bonding will improve the health and appearance of your smile in one visit.
- Porcelain veneers: for a more dramatic smile makeover or to address more complex concerns. Custom porcelain veneers will provide beautiful, lasting results.
- Invisible braces: we offer the option of straightening teeth with invisible braces and clear aligners.
Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy work one on one with patients seeking to make over their smiles. Your end result also supports your long term oral health.
Restoring Your Dental Health
Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy are leading local dentists near you for the restoration of tooth damage and loss. We offer advanced care for your restorative needs. Our dentists use latest technology and techniques and quality materials to ensure stable and comfortable results.
- Dental implants: Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy provide quality care for all types of dental implants.
- Dental crowns: we can address a wide range of restorative needs with a custom dental crown. Our office offers the convenience of same day dental crowns using CEREC technology when appropriate for your treatment needs.
- Dental bridges: replacing a lost tooth or teeth with a dental bridge can now offer secure results using dental implants.
- Dentures: we offer custom dentures with the option of using dental implants to permanently secure your new smile.
Schedule An Appointment and Dental Exam
We welcome new patients and families from many local areas including Layhill, Aspen Hill, Kensington, Rockville, and Bethesda. To schedule an appointment with us, contact our office at (301) 508-9755 or use our online appointment request form.