The Silver Spring dental practice of Drs. Alan Dechter and Matthew Moy is your dental home for the maintenance, restoration, and enhancement of your smile. Our team of experienced and dedicated dental professionals can work with you on an individual basis to achieve your dental health goals. Whether you are looking for comprehensive, personalized general dentistry or a full mouth reconstruction or a smile makeover, we can address your needs under one roof. Drs. Dechter and Moy have maintained an ongoing commitment to advancing their skill and improving your experience as a patient through continuing education in all aspects of dentistry. We strive to develop a lasting relationship with you as our patient so that your needs can be met with the most conservative dentistry and highest standard of care.
Smile Maintenance: the importance of routine dentistry
Many patients wonder why they should visit with us twice a year, especially if they enjoy good oral health and a comfortable smile. It is likely that their diligence in visiting the dentist is a major factor in the enjoyment of optimal oral health. When you visit with us for a preventive dental exam, our team provides the essential general dental services that keep your teeth and gums healthy. These include:
- Dental exams and professional teeth cleaning: a thorough exam and cleaning will spot any signs of developing dental concerns and remove plaque from all surfaces in the mouth.
- Screenings: we screen for tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer and other oral signs of health concerns that when spotted early can respond to conservative treatment.
- Periodontal therapy: we offer treatment for the signs and symptoms of gum disease and work with patients at greater risk for gum disease to prevent it with individualized care.
- Root canals: Drs. Dechter and Moy offer convenient, experienced care for root canals and will perform an emergency root canal for new patients when needed.
Making Over Smiles
If you are not completely happy with the appearance of your smile, we have solutions to meet your needs. Cosmetic dentistry can enhance your smile with treatments that range from the subtle to the dramatic.
- Teeth whitening: a quick and painless smile makeover can often be achieved through professional teeth whitening.
- Tooth bonding: a conservative solution for minor concerns, tooth bonding will improve the health and appearance of your smile in one visit.
- Porcelain veneers: for a more dramatic smile makeover or to address more complex concerns, custom porcelain veneers will provide a beautiful, lasting results.
- Invisible braces: we offer the option of straightening teeth with invisible braces and clear aligners.
Drs. Dechter and Moy work one-on-one with patients seeking to make over their smile so that your end result also supports your long-term oral health.
Restoring Your Dental Health
Drs. Dechter and Moy are leading local dentists for the restoration of tooth damage and loss. We offer advanced care for your restorative needs using technology, the latest techniques and quality materials for a stable and comfortable result.
- Dental crowns: we can address a wide range of restorative needs with a custom dental crown. Our office offers the convenience of same-day dental crowns using CEREC technology when appropriate for your treatment needs.
- Dental bridges: replacing a lost tooth or teeth with a dental bridge can now offer secure results using dental implants.
- Dentures: we offer dentures that are customized to your appearance with the option of using dental implants to permanently secure your new smile with added oral health benefits.
- Dental implants: Drs. Dechter and Moy provide experienced care for all types of dental implants.
Schedule An Appointment
We welcome new patients and families from many local areas including Layhill, Aspen Hill, Kensington, Rockville and Bethesda. To schedule an appointment with us, contact our office at (301) 508-9755 or use our online appointment request form.