The Silver Spring dental office of Dr. Alan Dechter and Dr. Matthew Moy welcomes you and your family! We look forward to getting to know you better during your first visit. Dechter & Moy Dentistry strives to provide patients of all ages with oral health care that is tailored to their unique needs, personal concerns, and are as conservative as possible. Our office utilizes advanced digital technology in many ways to ensure that you enjoy not only the best patient experience but results that are accurate and lasting.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Involve our patients in treatment decisions.
Our dental website offers information regarding our dental services, our practice, and common concerns related to oral health and hygiene. We hope you will look forward to your visits with us, and appreciate the many benefits that a healthy and comfortable smile can offer for your well-being. Take a few moments before your visit to learn a little bit more about us and complete our online patient forms to make your visit as efficient as possible.
Your First Visit: What To Expect
Visiting for the first time can often be stress-inducing for anyone who suffers from dental anxiety or has had a previous bad experience at the dentist. We hope you will feel differently after your initial visit to our Silver Spring dental practice near you. As an experienced and friendly team, we want all patients to feel welcomed, respected, and educated on all aspects of their oral health and dental care.
We take a personalized approach to your care and will provide time during your visit to speak to your dentist about your concerns or goals for your smile. Your visit will also include:
- Dental exam
- Screening for periodontal disease, cavities, oral cancer and bite analysis
- Consultation with Dr. Dechter or Dr. Moy
- Digital diagnostics as needed
- Dental cleaning is time allows or previously scheduled with visit
Before you leave we will provide any recommended follow up treatment if dental problems were discovered and schedule your next routine preventive care visit.
Please bring with you:
- Valid form of identification (ex: driver’s license)
- Recent dental records if available
- Dental insurance card if applicable
- Your smile
New Patient Special
Get rewarded for eating great food! Your first sandwich is on us!
For new comprehensive care patients- bring us your receipt for your first sandwich from Corned Beef King and get an equivalent credit off your dental health care bill!
We will compensate you the price of the first sandwich you try from Corned Beef King located at 1900 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD.