Repairing and replacing teeth that are decayed, damaged or missing is the focus of our restorative dentistry in Silver Spring MD. Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy can restore your smile with advanced dental treatment options. We create personalized treatment plans tailored to your functional needs and aesthetic goals. Restoring your dental health will not only improve the function of your smile, it will support improved physical health and your overall wellbeing. Our Silver Spring dental practice offers comprehensive care for your restorative needs under one roof.
Restorative Dental Services in Silver Spring:
- Dental Bridges: Fill in the gap that missing teeth leave behind. A dental bridge is a restoration that can replace a single tooth or consecutive lost teeth.
- Dental Crowns: Restore health and function back to a decayed tooth. We can cap a tooth with a dental crown after a painless root canal.
- Dental Implants: Replace missing teeth for a more appealing and functional smile. If you lost teeth due to an accident, we can replace them with permanent teeth implants.
- Dentures & Partials: Replace a full row of missing teeth and get your smile back. We can even support dentures with dental implants for a secure, permanent fit that does not irritate your gums.
- Periodontal Therapy: Address bleeding gums to improve your long-term oral health. Periodontal disease is a common issue among patients, and can be quickly treated by our dentists.
Tooth Damage: What Are my Options?
Repairing tooth damage can restore the structural integrity of your tooth and the function of your bite. Chips, cracks and the loss of part of a tooth affect your dental health in a variety of ways. It can increase your risk for decay, gum disease, and even tooth loss if not addressed as soon as possible.
Dechter and Moy Dentistry will evaluate the damage to your teeth and the overall condition of your smile before making recommendations for treatment. We will work to meet your oral health needs while maintaining your budget in mind.
If you have teeth that are damaged or appear worn and you have not experienced any trauma, you should schedule a consultation. Often, we see patients with unexplained tooth damage. You might be grinding your teeth at night, or have a TMJ related disorder. We look for these and other signs of bite disorders during your visits with us.
Tooth Loss: Replacement Options
The options available to today’s patients are far superior to those that earlier generations had to choose from. The development of better materials, stronger bonding ability, and the evolution of dental implants have transformed restorative dentistry. Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy are leading local dentists that specialize in replacing missing teeth with advanced treatment options. Using the most modern equipment and digital technology, we can offer almost pain-free procedures for all ages. We consider dental implants as the best solution for missing teeth.
Get back to smiling and enjoying life again by replacing your lost teeth at Dechter & Moy Dentistry. Schedule an appointment for an exam and learn more about tooth replacement options in our Silver Spring dental office.