Everyone should feel great about their smile.
Cosmetic dentistry applies to a range of dental treatments and procedures that can enhance the appearance of your smile. A cosmetic dentistry treatment should meet your aesthetic goals while supporting the your long term oral health. This is the result of a complete approach to your needs that looks at all aspects of your smile and how it functions.
Patients trust the experience of Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy as cosmetic dentists. They believe in the value of a complete approach to your dental care. They offer cosmetic dentistry in Silver Spring, MD office. With each patient, they will take the time to evaluate their dental health, and the overall aesthetics of their smile. Then they will suggest any treatments and cosmetic dentistry advice.
Our cosmetic dentist will discuss your personal dental concerns in an effort to provide the most personalized dental treatments possible. When helping you revitalize your smile, no matter how subtle, we want to ensure a result that will not detrimentally impact your overall dental health.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Silver Spring: What Are the Options?
When it comes to addressing your goals with cosmetic dental care, treatment planning plays an important role. Dr. Dechter or Dr. Moy will meet with you to create a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment plan. It will be based on your health condition and goals. As part of your dental exam and evaluation, we will look for any underlying problems that could impact the longevity of your result. It is important that perform any cosmetic treatments on a healthy and stable foundation.
Cosmetic dentistry can enhance or transform your smile. We have treatment options for changing the color, shape, and overall appearance of your smile. After meeting with you, your cosmetic dentist will suggest the best options for meeting your expectations.
Silver Spring Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Teeth whitening: Dark and yellow teeth have surface stains and can be treated in as little as two visits.
- Tooth bonding: Dental bonding can close the gap between two front teeth, or cover deep stains that teeth whitening can’t fix.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin shells can be used to reshape uneven teeth, and more.
- Invisible braces: Clear aligners are best used for mild to moderate crooked teeth.
- Dental crowns: We can provide you with same-day dental crowns using CEREC technology in our Silver Spring dentist office.
- Dental Implants: Although considered a restorative dental procedure, the placement of dental implants still improves your smile cosmetically. Fill in the spaces that missing teeth leave behind with this dental restoration.
Your cosmetic treatment plan includes one or several of these cosmetic treatments. It make take a single dental visit or several visits to get the smile you love. During your consultation, we will present all options, explain the costs, and what to expect. We will also answer all your questions so you can make an informed choice about your dental care.
Schedule A Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry near you. Find out how the right treatment can solve your dental concerns and give you a beautiful smile. Schedule a thorough dental exam at our dental office in Silver Spring, MD. Begin the process of building a more beautiful, healthy, and comfortable smile. Contact us at (301) 508-9755 or request an appointment online.