Everyone should feel great about their smile.
Cosmetic dentistry applies to a range of dental treatments and procedures that can enhance the appearance of your smile. A cosmetic dentistry treatment should meet your aesthetic goals while supporting the integrity of your long-term oral health. This is the result of a comprehensive approach to your needs that takes into consideration all aspects of your smile and how it functions.
Patients trust the experience of Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy as dentists in Silver Spring MD. They believe in the value of a comprehensive approach to your dental care. We offer cosmetic dentistry procedures in our Silver Spring office. We take the time to evaluate your dental health, and the overall aesthetics of your smile before recommending any treatments and general cosmetic dentistry advice.
Our cosmetic dentist will discuss your personal dental concerns in an effort to provide the most personalized dental treatments possible. When helping you revitalize your smile, no matter how subtle, we want to ensure a result that will not detrimentally impact your overall dental health.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Silver Spring: What Are the Options?
When it comes to addressing your aesthetic goals with cosmetic dental care, treatment planning plays an important role in a good outcome. Dr. Dechter or Dr. Moy will meet with you to create a personalized cosmetic dentistry treatment plan based on your unique health condition and goals. As part of your dental exam and evaluation, we will look for any underlying problems that could impact the longevity of your result so that we can build upon a healthy, stable foundation.
Cosmetic dentistry can achieve everything from smile enhancement to smile transformation, depending on your desire. We have treatment options for changing the color, shape, and overall appearance of your smile. After meeting with you, your cosmetic dentist will recommend the most suitable options for meeting your expectations.
Silver Spring Cosmetic Dentistry Services
- Teeth whitening: Discolored and yellow teeth have surface stains and can be treated in as little as two visits.
- Tooth bonding: Dental bonding can close the gap between two front teeth, or cover deep stains that teeth whitening can’t fix.
- Porcelain veneers: These thin wafer-like shells can be used to reshape uneven teeth, and more.
- Invisible braces: Clear aligners are best used for mild to moderate instances of crooked teeth.
- Dental crowns: We can provide you with same-day dental crowns using CEREC technology in our Silver Spring dentist office.
- Dental Implants: Although considered a restorative dental procedure, the placement of dental implants still improves your smile cosmetically. Fill in the spaces that missing teeth leave behind with this dental restoration.
Your treatment plan includes one or several of these cosmetic procedures. We complete them either in a single dental visit or over the course of several visits. During your consultation, we will present all options, explain associated costs and what to expect, and let you make an informed choice about your dental care before we proceed.
Schedule A Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Ready to learn more about cosmetic dentistry near you, and how the right treatment can solve your dental concerns? Schedule a thorough dental exam with one of our dentists in Silver Spring, MD. Begin the process of building a more beautiful, healthy, and comfortable smile. Contact us at (301) 508-9755 or request an appointment online.