Dr. Alan Dechter and Dr. Matthew Moy welcome patients from Wheaton, MD to their cosmetic dentistry office to learn more about the treatments and service they offer to improve smile aesthetics. You carry your smile with everywhere and it is often the first thing people notice about you. First impressions are lasting, so it is important to have a beautiful, balanced, and healthy smile. Cosmetic dentistry can improve the look of your smile and it can also support long term dental health. Our dentists offer solutions that can make subtle or dramatic changes. Most importantly, we guarantee that your smile will look natural and function normally.
Not Just a Pretty Smile
Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy will address your cosmetic dental concerns but your oral health will be the primary focus. All aspects of your smile will be taken into consideration. The goal is to make sure it functions properly as well as looks beautiful. A healthy smile is at the root of every beautiful smile, and our team will work to ensure that you have a healthy and stable oral foundation that will support your cosmetic results.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments
Our dentists utilize cosmetic dentistry to repair damaged teeth, realign crooked teeth, brighten stained teeth and reshape teeth that are too short or too long. The first step is to do a thorough oral health exam at our Wheaton, MD dentist office. Here, we will determine if there are any underlying health issues. Then you can discuss the concerns you have with your smile. Dr. Dechter and Dr. Moy will inform you of your cosmetic dentistry options in a clear and concise manner. This will make it easier for you to make decisions about your treatment. In some cases, your treatment plan will aim to restore dental health while improving the appearance of your smile. Our complete approach to cosmetic dentistry will ensure comfortable and long lasting results. The cosmetic dentistry treatments we use most often include:
- Teeth whitening: we offer an in-office teeth whitening procedure that will whiten teeth in about an hour and a take home teeth whitening kit that will take a few weeks to obtain whiter teeth
- Tooth bonding: an economical treatment that can whitening teeth, close gaps between teeth, cover chipped teeth, and change the shape of teeth
- Porcelain veneers: wafer thin shells that cover the front of a tooth hiding almost any type of imperfection
- Invisible braces: can align crooked teeth giving you a straighter smile without the use of metal braces
- Dental crowns: is a cap that is placed over your natural tooth to change the color, shape and overall appearance of a tooth
- Dental Implants: used to replace missing teeth with natural looking dental restorations
Request a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation Today
Contact Dechter & Moy Dentistry to begin your smile enhancement journey today. During your consultation, you will work one on one with your dentist to design the smile of your dreams. We invite patients from Wheaton, MD to visit our cosmetic dentist office. To request a consultation and dental health exam, contact us at (301) 508-9755 or request an appointment online.